Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It Was An All Out Brawl!

Let me lay it down for y'all.

Practice today began with a meager push and shove, but it escalated to fists and bottles and snare drums and mic stands and cowbells and oh so many percussion instruments and a cloud of dust reminiscent of Wile E. Coyote and that craaaazy road runner (see figure 1).


(Figure 1)

But then we all hugged and played music.

The photo shoot went well. I was amongst much debris, and the vertical nails were abundant. One went through my shoe, but I caught it before the bastard poked me. Even GALF came out for the fun and sun (see figure 2).


(Figure 2)

So then we went and hung out at Chel-C’s for a while, and swam in a salt-water pool, which was amazing and very pleasant. But her canine Hara is a freaking spaz. Tazo iced teas are incredible.

I finally went and picked up directions, which are fatter than the latest Harry Potter novel.

So right now we’re about to shoot a music video for Sword In Hand, and afterwards is the first official tour date at the Che CafĂ©. It’s our San Diego going away show, and I really cannot wait to see how it turns out. Unfortunately the re-release isn’t going to make it in time, so we are going to sell some buttons and t-shirts I think.

Tomorrow is our annual 4th of July BBQ, hopefully our friends The Bee Team from Philly are going to make it to provide some entertainment… but they’ve been slacking on answering the phone.


Come to the show if you can and say goodbye to us!

No comments: