Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Paper and Papers

The band (partially) is en route to Guitar Center today to try and stock up on some necessities, and maybe indulge ourselves a little in equipment heaven. $100 for sticks? I guess I'll see if they can cut me a deal. Part of coming across as professional, is looking professional, and maybe feeling a bit professional too. I think nice equipment helps. I've never been in a position to spend lots of money on instrumental purchases for a reason, so I'm excited about this trip.

We also spent a sad amount of time in Bank of America today trying to open a few bank accounts.

It seems that keeping organized is a learned skill. In a sense, the paperwork continues piling up, and I don't want to be responsible for losing anything of value. Maps and directions, names and phone numbers. Ah!

No comments: